Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Marcella Porretta

no leída,
15 sept 2011, 20:10:4515/9/11
a >

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below
http://greatday.com/v.html?3018907AGrw2

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Thursday, September 15, 2011

What you do best
+++++++++++++++++++

You can achieve whatever you choose to achieve. The process
begins when you truly make the decision and commitment to do
it.

The tools are there, and the resources and energy are
available. Your main job is to provide the what and the why,
the vision and the reason.

Although no significant achievement is easy, whatever you
envision is absolutely possible. You owe it to that vision,
to yourself and to all of life to transform the possibility
into reality.

As each day passes, you must spend your time, your energy
and your efforts on one thing or another.  Choose then, to
invest yourself in something that truly matters.

You are equipped and inclined and eager to achieve, so focus
on a goal that has real meaning, and follow it. Remember
that your desire to attain the goal is also a desire to go
through the enriching, fulfilling process of reaching that
goal.

Achievement is what you do best, so take the opportunity to
do it. Fill your days with achievement, and give yourself
the meaning and fulfillment you desire and deserve.

Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2011 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

Marcella
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here
Toronto, Ontario, Canada