The Daily Motivator - Be prepared

Marcella Porretta

Apr 21, 2010, 8:51:56 PM4/21/10
to undisclosed...@smtp108.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be Prepared
+++++++++++++++++++

Fear will keep you alive, and yet it can also kill your
Dreams. Fear of the unknown will build a wall between you
And your best possibilities.

Fear's most insistent message is -- be prepared. Be fully
Prepared, and fear will no longer hold you back.

Preparation takes effort and initiative, discipline and
Commitment. And it is well worth the effort, because it
Opens up a whole world of new options for you.

Your fear gives you a perfect excuse to avoid reaching for
Your most treasured dream. But wouldn't you rather have the
Dream than the excuse?

What is it that you fear? There is something you can do
Today, right now, to prepare -- something that will begin to
Dilute that fear.

Do the work to prepare yourself, to give yourself options,
And the fear will lose its grip on you. Make the effort to
Be prepared, and move beyond every fear.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Image31.jpg
epitaph.mid