THE CHOICE IS MINE

1 view

Marcella Porretta

Sep 17, 2010, 10:34:49 PM9/17/10
to undisclosed...@smtp107.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

CHOICE

I welcome each new day, mine to use, to fill, to live as I see fit.  How it unfolds is up to me.

THE CHOICE IS MINE

I can be miserable, or I can have a great day.

I can doubt, or I can have Faith.

I can feel depressed, or I can express the Joy that is inherent in me.

I can fear, or I can trust - myself, others or God.

I can complain about aches and pains or I can affirm God's perfect gift of life within me.

I can dwell on loss, or I can seek new interests, new life in living.

I can criticize others, or I can accept and bless them and enjoy happy and harmonious relationships.

I can Harbour old grudges, or I can forgive.

I can speak of lack, or I can affirm God's never failing supply.

I can give up, or I can make a fresh start.

I can go it alone, or I can depend on God.

"Choose this day
Whom you will serve"

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

1FineDay1.mid
Girl With 2 Dogs & One Cat.jpg