Exceedingly thankful

Marcella Porretta

May 22, 2010, 8:39:39 PM5/22/10
to undisclosed...@smtp101.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

Exceedingly thankful

There are so very many good things in your life right now. Whatever may be you always have plenty of great reasons to be exceedingly thankful.
Of course there are problems and challenges and difficulties. Yet there are even more opportunities for fulfillment and possibilities for joy.

Instead of complaining about what you don't have be truly thankful for all the goodness and richness that you do have. Instead of resenting those who have wronged you remember and rejoice for all those people who have lifted you up.

When you find yourself worrying about what might be coming stop. Recall with gratitude that you've made it through every challenge and know with confidence that you can forge success out of whatever comes your way.

Even those deepest desires that are yet unfulfilled give you plenty of reason to be thankful. For you can eagerly look forward to the deeply satisfying experience of bringing those desires to life.

Feel how good it is and feel how empowering it is to fill yourself with gratitude. With a thankful heart you'll lovingly and successfully make your world an even better place.

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Graphic © Collin Bogle
Written Permission On File
_________________________
Stationery By
Created 9 January 2008
Font:  Technical
Eagle_SB111.jpg
lassen112.mid
Eagle_with_scripture223.jpg
glassesmarcella-vi.gif
ca_clhavMA9446336-0041.gif
canada_fl_md_clr52221142.gif
onelittlemamaFooter_Gold_Rust_Border1044.png
3_Crosses1155.gif