The Daily Motivator - Tap into the abundance

Marcella Porretta

May 14, 2010, 7:35:05 PM5/14/10
to undisclosed...@smtp106.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR

Tap into the abundance
+++++++++++++++++++

Are you so concerned about what might go wrong that you don't
Even see your greatest opportunities? Are you so focused on
What you lack that you fail to see the rich abundance of
What you have?

You are here, in this moment, filled with unique purpose and
The powerful ability to make a difference. Instead of
Worrying about what might or might not happen, get busy
Exerting your own powerful influence.

Put your life and your time, your intelligence and your
Resources to use. Feel the strength of your effectiveness by
Pointing it in a useful and meaningful direction.

Certainly there are things that are out of your control. And
Yet, there is always much you can do.

Now is the moment to take matters into your own hands.
You're fully and elegantly equipped to do it.

Tap into the abundance that is yours for the doing. You are
Able, and now is when.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

BKG_Pieta1.jpg
IGIVEY~1222.MID
Son_of_Man_the_Early_Years_Page_51_reduced2.jpg
hawaiianbandmarcella-vi.gif
ca_clhavMA9446336-00415556510101010.gif
canada_fl_md_clr5222114.gif
signbot3.gif