Thought for Today, Monday, August 23, 2010 & Note

1 view

Marcella Porretta

Aug 23, 2010, 10:00:35 PM8/23/10
to undisclosed...@smtp102.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

Hello everyone,
As you know I have been having Incredimail issues for a while. My good friend from across the globe Kaedee, who we met on line many years ago, and has always been there for me with any computer issues and actually updates my website on a regular basis, has been doing research and actually trying things out herself, poor thing. She messed up her own computer taking IM2 out and adding back XE. The two of us have finally come up with a final decision. We believe that it seems that at the moment IM2 and OE users are the problem and simply do not cooperate together. Also my mom loves to create and since she only creates for me I felt bad that she wouldn't be able to do this any longer. So I believe I can keep most people happy. For IM users I'm sorry but there won't be any more stats because after all this is an inspirational group and that's why people join, not for the stats. At least it's not their first priority. So my mom will create a frame and I will add that to a plain background. Please respect her and don't use her work as your own. She is 72 years old and has learned to do this work in just the past two years and I am very proud of her. I believe that OE users will NOT have any more problems with scrolling and if you do I don't want to know. LOL Just kidding. Please do let me know but I am pretty confident that this will solve all our issues. Thank you so much to ALL of you for all your patience and again to Kaedee for all your time, certainly patience of an angel and your unconditional love. Love you all.
Xxxooo

Thought for Today,
Monday, August 23, 2010

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

~~Charles Schulz

Teaching is a divine calling.
Whether it's home, Church or school.
The transfer of knowledge is a serious
Undertaking.
             Read 2 Timothy 2:24
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

!apollos111112112.mid
Little Girl.jpg