The Daily Motivator - What you can and cannot change

Marcella Porretta

Aug 24, 2010, 10:04:08 PM8/24/10
to undisclosed...@smtp102.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What you can and cannot change
+++++++++++++++++++

There are many things you can change, and there are many
Things you simply cannot change. Both kinds of things can
Add value to your life.

With the things you can change, you have the opportunity to
Improve the circumstances in your own life and in the world
Around you. In dealing with the things you cannot change,
You can grow stronger and develop real wisdom, patience,
Acceptance, and flexibility.

There is much you can learn from the things you cannot
Change. You can use that knowledge and experience to
Positively affect those things you can change.

The things you cannot change give you a base from which to
Work. The things you can change give you an ever-increasing
World of possibilities.

By gently accepting what you cannot change and finding
Positive ways to deal with it, you lay the groundwork for
Success. By understanding what you can change and finding
Positive ways to put that change to work, success and
Achievement begin to happen.

What a blessing it is to live in a world where there are
Both things you can change and things you cannot. Each turn
Of events, in its own way, gives you the opportunity for
Adding richness to life.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

We should never lie down to sleep at night without
Being able to say we have made at lease one human
Being a little wiser or happier or a little better this day.
Read 2 Timothy 2:24

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

WILLOWS_7.mid
Jesus As A Child.jpg