THE DAILY MOTIVATOR - Rich Detail

0 vue

Marcella Porretta

non lue,
21 sept. 2010, 18:52:4721/09/2010
à undisclosed...@smtp104.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rich detail
+++++++++++++++++++

What exactly do you want? What are the specific results you
Wish to achieve?

If you only have a vague idea of what you'd like, you're
Simply not going to get it. For it's impossible to reach a
Destination that doesn't even exist.

To get what you want, you absolutely must define exactly
What that is. Give yourself a clear, meaningful target and
You'll then be able to successfully hit that target.

Put every one of your senses into richly experiencing, in
Your mind and in your emotions, the fulfillment of your
Goal. See in detail the colors, the sounds, the textures,
Tastes and aromas of what you seek to achieve, and feel the
Emotions you'll feel when you've arrived there.

Make the goal real in your mind. Integrate it into the way
Your body feels, with all the clear and wonderful details.

Give rich detail to your goal, and keep that goal close to
You at all times. Then you'll surely and steadfastly take
The actions that will indeed make it real in your life.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

eagleswings6.mid
Deer & Cat.jpg