THE DAILY MOTIVATOR - There is Always Time

1 view

Marcella Porretta

Sep 18, 2010, 7:42:27 PM9/18/10
to undisclosed...@smtp102.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Saturday, September 18, 2010

There is always time
+++++++++++++++++++

Does it seem that there's not enough time? The fact is, at
The moment, there is nothing other than now.

Time is something you look back upon or imagine moving
Through. Now is what you have to work with.

No matter how long you think it might take, what matters is
What you are doing about it right now. Now is when you can
Make the effort, and now is when you can have an influence.

Everything that has ever been accomplished has been done by
Making use of a succession of present moments. You have just
As much time as everyone else because everyone has this same
Moment right now.

Instead of putting off the effort, now is your opportunity
To make it real and to make it happen. By making full use of
This present moment, you make the next one more valuable.

Dream big dreams, then jump right in and live those dreams.
There is always time, and it is always now.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

abel12.mid
Girl & Her Pets.jpg