The Daily Motivator - Keep getting results

Marcella Porretta

Aug 26, 2010, 9:05:42 PM8/26/10
to undisclosed...@smtp106.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

To view this message as a picture and music presentation, click on the link below

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Thursday, August 26, 2010

Keep getting results
+++++++++++++++++++

When you get the results you're after, that's great. When the
Results fall short of your expectations, that's great too
Because you gain valuable knowledge and experience.

If you're going through a difficult stretch, keep going and
You'll get yourself beyond it. If you're getting
Unsatisfactory results, keep making the effort, keep getting
Results and as you grow more effective with each attempt,
You'll eventually get it just right.

With each action you take, you make a difference. The more
Experience you have at making a difference, the more
Skillful you become at making that difference exactly what
You want it to be.

Look back at how far you've come since you started. See and
Understand how even the disappointing results have helped
You to find your way forward.

With every effort, regardless of the outcome, you've made a
Step in the direction of the results you seek. Always expect
The best, no matter what has happened before, for your
Results will move steadily toward your expectations.

Keep going, keep making the effort, keep making a difference
And keep getting results. Each day, each action brings you
Ever closer to the goal.

~~Ralph Marston

This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
Of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

How important it is for us to live
As if Jesus would return any day, to set
Our goals, make our choices, raise our children and
Conduct business with the perspective of
The imminent return of our Lord.
Read Jeremiah 32:17

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

MY-MEL~12.MID
3 Ballerine 78.jpg