Letter from God

Marcella Porretta

May 14, 2010, 7:18:45 PM5/14/10
to undisclosed...@smtp106.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below.
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.

Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here

There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to:

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

From:     GOD
To:       All those who believe in me
Date:     Today and Everyday
Subject:  Life's problems

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember
That I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to
You that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in
The SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box.  It will be addressed in MY TIME,
Not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or
Remove it.

Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a
Situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in
Prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose
Any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer
Away.

As with all good things, pass it on

~~Unknown

BKG_for_Secret_Garden1.jpg