Mappy Hour/OSMbooze This Tuesday!

Serge Wroclawski

Dec 12, 2010, 1:10:38 PM12/12/10
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

A quick reminder that the MappingDC Happy Hour (or as Kate has called it
"OSMBooze") is scheduled for this Tuesday, December 14th, at 7pm at
the Capital City Brewing Company's Downtown location. The address is

1100 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005

The closest metro is Metro Center.

Here's a map: http://osm.org/go/ZZcbh4Ox1--

Hope to see you all there!

- Serge

Dave Lester

Dec 12, 2010, 3:20:17 PM12/12/10
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
See you there!

Dave

Kate Chapman

Dec 13, 2010, 7:32:40 PM12/13/10
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well:).

-Kate

Steven Johnson

Dec 13, 2010, 8:47:54 PM12/13/10
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
 I have a busy afternoon/early eve, but I'm going to do my best to be there.
SEJ
----
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes." -Ludwig Wittgenstein

Serge Wroclawski

Dec 13, 2010, 8:50:25 PM12/13/10
to mapp...@googlegroups.com
I got a table for 10. Based on the fact we had >12 people last time, we
should be fine, if a bit tightly packed in.

- Serge