creation of tab file,map file,dat file,id file,ind file required in mapinfo

2 805 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Ram

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 6. 6:42:512009. 01. 06.
– MapInfo-L
Hello,
How to create tab file,map file,dat file,id file,ind file from
excel file of site data required in mapinfo. Which application is used
and how?

Ram

Spencer Simpson

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 6. 10:05:042009. 01. 06.
– mapi...@googlegroups.com
The application you will use is MapInfo.

You can open Excel spreadsheets directly in MapInfo. This will create a
.TAB file that will point to the .XLS file.

Once you've done that, you can simply do a File->Save Copy As... to create a
copy in MapInfo native format (creates a .TAB pointing to a .DAT or .DBF
file).

After opening the copy, you can use Table->Maintanenace->Table Structure to
specify which of its fields you want indexed. This will create the .IND
file.

If your data has X and Y coordinate fields for point objects, you would then
do a Table->Create Points... to create the points. This will create the
.MAP and .ID files.

If you have more complicated objects, you may need to use one of the
"connect the dots" utilities floating around out there.

________________________________

Spencer

ramesh kapoor

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 7. 1:10:442009. 01. 07.
– mapi...@googlegroups.com, ssimp...@baltometro.org
Dear Spencer,
I want to make attached paint file ( bmp mile) with the attached excel file using mapinfo. Kindly help.

--
ramesh
6th sept1.bmp

Gentreau

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 7. 3:01:192009. 01. 07.
– mapi...@googlegroups.com
Ramesh for that you will need to do some quite complex geometry.

You will need to calculate the coordinates of all the points around the sectors starting from the site X & Y and using the antenna azimuth for each sector. You will then need to build a table with those region objects in and display it.

I have answered you privately with a suggestion for a commercial solution.

Gentreau.

Pl tell me in detail. I will use it for learning purpose not for
commercial purpose.
How to calculate x,y coordinates
Thanks in advance.
Ramesh rameshj...@gmail.com

On Jan 7, 1:01 pm, "Gentreau" <goo...@gentreau.com> wrote:
> Ramesh for that you will need to do some quite complex geometry.
>
> You will need to calculate the coordinates of all the points around the
> sectors starting from the site X & Y and using the antenna azimuth for each
> sector. You will then need to build a table with those region objects in and
> display it.
>
> I have answered you privately with a suggestion for a commercial solution.
>
> Gentreau.
>
>   _____

Spencer Simpson

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 7. 12:13:332009. 01. 07.
– mapi...@googlegroups.com
Ram:

This is very specialized data requiring specialized, industry-specific
knowledge and software.

Your best course is to contact the vendor of the solution Gentreau
recommended for you and see if they can work with you.
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet