Choral Society Christmas Concert December 1st~

johnm...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2022, 6:42:46 PM11/27/22
to Manist...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Democrats:

You have received a lot of emails from me related to politics over the past few months.  This message is different, and I hope you can find room on your calendar to attend!

Hoping you can join us for the Manistee Choral Society Victorian Christmas Concert on Thursday December 1, 2022 at 7pm in the sanctuary of the First Congregational United Church of Christ at 412 4th Street in Manistee. Tickets are $15.00 and can be purchased at Goody's coffee shop or from Choral Society members.

May be an image of 5 people, people standing, people playing musical instruments and indoor

John M. Helge

616-915-2403

Johnm...@gmail.com

450 Cedar St