4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar Photos and Videos

Azrael Coladilla

Oct 19, 2006, 4:03:31 AM10/19/06
to artis...@yahoogroups.com, toyc...@yahoogroups.com, manilacom...@googlegroups.com, Omak...@yahoogroups.com, arch-gu...@yahoogroups.com
BROUGHT TO YOU BY

Thanks to Everyone who participated in this year's Comic Seminar.

To those who helped us in the production of this event, thank you

and to our sponsors who supported our event, thank you big time!!!!!!

see you all next year and upcoming events this coming year

just continue drawing and make more comics!

for photos and videos visit
www.glasshousegraphics.com/seminar
or
http://manilacomicsseminar.blogspot.com

more photos coming up!

The 4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar 2006 is Co-Presented by PSICOM Publishing, DC for Kids, DC Superheroes.

It is sponsored by Neo Comics Fables and Epics, Enchanted Kingdom, Tales of the Enchanted Kingdom comics, Buy and Sell, Collectibles Unlimited, Comic Alley, Vtoyz Hobbyshop, FEU MatSoc, Green Teazz and Fullybooked.

Media Partners are HERO TV, UNTV, URGE Magazine, Fudge Magazine.

Online Partners include PinoyExchange.com, Yehey.com, WeAreAnime, and BigSkyMedia.net.

--
Azrael's Blog website
online journal

Deviant ART