MWUG Meeting Friday 31st July 7pm @ Lass O' Gowrie pub

Mike Little

Jul 30, 2009, 12:41:38 PM7/30/09
to Manchester WordPress User Group (MWUG)
We are now confirmed for Friday July 31st --tomorrow -- at the Lass O'
Gowrie pub.
We have the "Snug" booked from 7pm till 9pm - which is less than ideal
(it may be noisy) but we can at least kick something off.

Details again (Tim sent them earlier)

The Lass O' Gowrie Pub
36 Charles Street
Manchester
M1 7DB

The pub is within a few minutes walking distance of Manchester Oxford
Road Station.

Google map here http://bit.ly/19ZSc1
Open street map here http://bit.ly/DDweJ

If anyone get stuck finding the place on the night my mobile is 07968
537 649. I will try to be there from about 6;45

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it.

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/

Jon Eland

Jul 31, 2009, 8:00:36 AM7/31/09
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Sorry mike, events overtaken me. Hope to get over for the next one.

Hope it goes well

Jon

Sent from my iPhone