Next Meeting Wednesday 17th March

Mike Little

Mar 10, 2010, 7:06:17 AM3/10/10
to Manchester WordPress User Group (MWUG)
Hi folks,

It's nearly that time of the month again. The next MWUG meeting will be on Wednesday 17th April 7pm at Manchester Mad Lab as usual.
 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester, M4 1HN in the Norther Quarter

Agenda items:

* I could show some more stuff about version 3.0 - custom types and the new menu system

Anyone other ideas?

Also, I forgot to set the blog up! Please remind me who wanted to be authors on there (send me your desired login name and email off list)

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/

Peter Moore

Mar 10, 2010, 7:18:33 AM3/10/10
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I take it you mean 17th March.

I'll be there.

Pete

Mike Little

Mar 10, 2010, 7:40:30 AM3/10/10
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
Doh!
Yes of course. I got the subject right...  :-)

Mike

Azizur Rahman

Mar 11, 2010, 9:42:25 AM3/11/10
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com, Manchester WordPress User Group (MWUG)
I have been working with custom content type for last few days now and would be interested in seeing some theme overview stuff!

Managed to get single template working but still figuring out the ways to use create the overview pages for custom types.

Hopefully will have it working befor our meeting.

Wish there was some proper docs on wordpress.org for those new functions, I have been reading the trunk code to get things moving.

Regards,

Azizur Rahman
ProDevStudio

Tony Scott

Mar 11, 2010, 10:02:16 AM3/11/10
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Mike

I assume you mean March as per the subject line.

I've added the meeting to

http://wiki.wordcampuk.tonyscott.org.uk/WordPress_UK_North

Cheers

--