Wednesday Meeting: Venue

Mike Little

Oct 12, 2009, 5:12:57 AM10/12/09
to Manchester WordPress User Group (MWUG)
Folks,
We have a new venue, thanks to Lisa Tse.

Sweet Mandarin Chinese restaurant and cookery school
19 Copperas Street, off High Street
Design House
Manchester
M4 1HS

Gogle map - http://tinyurl.com/yhbmmcj

Aiming for 7pm till around 9pm.

Hope to see you all there.

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/

Richard Weltman

Nov 11, 2009, 12:19:43 PM11/11/09
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com
hi list - does anyone have some good tips for making a "drop-up" page menu in Wordpress - so one that's suitable for use in navigation which appears at the foot of a page ? Google so far hasn't come up with the definitive answer !

cheers

Richard

Message has been deleted

Azizur

Nov 11, 2009, 1:09:46 PM11/11/09
to Manchester WordPress User Group
Hi Richard,

Have you seen this:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/upmenu.html

You could use the CSS from there as a base to implement it.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

Richard Weltman

Nov 12, 2009, 5:43:42 AM11/12/09
to manchester-word...@googlegroups.com, Azizur
Hi Azizur - I think I recognise the page, but I must have ignored it ! :D

It looks like it could work well - thank you.

cheers

Richard