re. Error when trying to debug a mako template

avdd

Mar 15, 2010, 8:31:53 AM3/15/10
to Mako Templates for Python
(New post because I cannot reply to the original thread).

I was having this same issue and I have tracked it down to an error in
the interface between weberror and mako. Namely, the mako handler in
question wants a traceback but it is not supplied by the caller in
weberror.evalexception.

My solution to this is here:

http://bitbucket.org/bbangert/weberror/issue/5/support-full-traceback-in

It requires weberror and pylons to synchronise this interface change.
It's not an error in mako.

Michael Bayer

Mar 15, 2010, 10:30:33 AM3/15/10
to mako-d...@googlegroups.com

thanks, I've been trying to agitate for someone to fully solve this issue
for years at this point.