Open Hours tonight 5/9/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

May 9, 2017, 2:08:31 PM5/9/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I should have the space open tonight by 6 or 6:30 at the latest.

Bring a project to work on and/or show off. I’ll likely continue trying to make progress on the big 3D printer (ordered a bunch of parts for it today…)

Also, there will be a reporter from freshwatercleveland around tonight, so be on your best behavior :-)

See you there,

Sam

creativea...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 12:25:56 PM5/23/17
to Makers' Alliance
Can you help me with my 3d printer I got it from Folgertech and I am having some problem with it. This is my first time coming to the meetup

Sam Harmon

May 23, 2017, 1:09:18 PM5/23/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I can’t make any guarantees, but we certainly can look at it.

Can you describe the problem?

Sam