Am I the only one who cant use RepG 0007?

PhillyDee

Sep 2, 2009, 12:28:02 PM9/2/09
to MakerBot Operators
Cannot seem to get this uilding for me!

When I use run.bat I get these errors:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/
miginfocom/swing/
MigLayout
at replicatorg.app.ui.MainButtonPanel.<init>
(MainButtonPanel.java:145)
at replicatorg.app.ui.MainWindow.<init>(MainWindow.java:287)
at replicatorg.app.Base.<init>(Base.java:224)
at replicatorg.app.Base.main(Base.java:185)
net.miginfocom.swing.MigLayout
... 4 more
Press any key to continue . . .

Running rplicatorg.exe runs the program, can use control panel, but I
get no popups, and the program freezes when tying to exit.

Any ideas?

Tried updating java, no joy. Tried downloading twice, no joy. All
files are there that were in the previous versions. Im on WinXP SP3.

Adam Mayer

Sep 2, 2009, 6:52:24 PM9/2/09
to make...@googlegroups.com
Don't use run.bat-- double-click on ReplicatorG.exe instead. I've
yanked run.bat for the next version. -a

PhillyDee

Sep 3, 2009, 8:56:12 AM9/3/09
to MakerBot Operators
Cheers for that.
I think my SD card was causing a problem!

I have a 4Gb veho ultra fast card, and the makerbot doesnt like it.
Being the only card I had (Nabbed it out of the Wii) that was what I
was using.
No errors, but wouldnt come up with the optional stop message.

Luckily I remembered I had on old 64mb miniSD with a convertor sitting
in the bottom of my drawer. Formatted it, clagged it in, and yup!
works fine.
Lesson is, if in doubt, try another card, preferably an old obsolete
one.