[MakerBot] Firmware upgrade - no SD card?!

MakerBlock

Apr 25, 2010, 6:25:04 PM4/25/10
to MakerBot Operators
Is anyone else having this problem? I upgraded the motherboard and
extruder firmwares to the latest using RepGv14 - but now I can't print
from the SD card!
Thanks in advance,
MakerBlock

Steven Dick

Apr 25, 2010, 8:28:34 PM4/25/10
to make...@googlegroups.com
Reformat your SD card as fat 16 I think.

MakerBlock

Apr 25, 2010, 9:21:29 PM4/25/10
to MakerBot Operators
Beautiful! Thank you!!!
MakerBlock

MakerBlock

Apr 25, 2010, 9:25:38 PM4/25/10
to MakerBot Operators
Steven - that fixed the problem immediately! Thank you again!
MakerBlock

Steven Dick

Apr 26, 2010, 1:45:39 AM4/26/10
to make...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 9:25 PM, MakerBlock <j...@makerblock.com> wrote:
Steven - that fixed the problem immediately!  Thank you again!

I had the same problem when I upgraded to v2.
This needs to be posted in the wiki and FAQ or something I guess.