Any sightings of FTFL at Gilsland?

Delia Guzman

Sep 21, 2017, 10:21:21 AM9/21/17
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Doug Hitchcox told me no one saw him yesterday--is he gone? (I wouldn't be surprised, given the improved weather.)

Thanks,
Delia in Brunswick (who should've gone on Tuesday, dangit)

Doug Hitchcox

Sep 21, 2017, 10:32:46 AM9/21/17
to Bird Alerts, Delia Guzman
I just led our weekly walk at Gilsland, with particular focus in the North Meadow, and did not see the Fork-tailed Flycatcher.

We did have 41 species, including ~20 Snowy Egrets feeding along the river off the North Meadow but the distance was a little too great to see if the Little Egret was among them.

Here is a complete list from our walk for anyone interested: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39312814

Good birding,

Doug Hitchcox
Staff Naturalist