First Buffleheads, Camden, 10.14.18

Kristen Lindquist

Oct 14, 2018, 1:16:14 PM10/14/18
to Maine Birds
My mother, who lives on the Megunticook River here in Camden, reports that the first Buffleheads of the season have arrived: one hen and three drakes. She also says a family of Wood Ducks continues to periodically feed under their bird feeder, as it has for most of the summer.

At our house downriver, closer to downtown Camden, a Carolina Wren was calling a few days ago—not a daily visitor, but definitely continues to be a regular one.

Kristen
--
Kristen Lindquist

Website: kristenlindquist.com
Haiku blog: www.kristenlindquist.com/blog/

Sean Hatch

Oct 14, 2018, 4:23:13 PM10/14/18
to Maine birds
First Buffleheads here too in Damariscotta loosely associating with some Mallards & Blacks in the Miles Memorial Hospital Bay.

Sean Hatch

Oct 14, 2018, 6:47:35 PM10/14/18
to Maine birds

Sean Hatch