Common Murre Dyer Point

Linda Woodard

Jan 20, 2022, 12:57:51 PM1/20/22
to Maine Birds
We saw a Common Murre at Dyer Point way out there, scope only. If you were looking out the point it was to the right. It looked like two more alcids were there, one possible Razorbill but even further out and we could not get field marks.

Linda, Turk, Sam Stoddard, John Heath
--
Linda Woodard I(she/her)

Director of Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center

164 Main St., Kennebunkport, Maine 04046 (Home address: please use now during Covid)

20 Gilsland Farm Road, Falmouth, ME  04105 (Headquarters)

email preferred but phone/text below.

tel mobile 207-415-8331 (please use now during Covid))

(207) 781-2330 (not at my desk but you can leave a message)

web maineaudubon.org