Pink-footed Goose

Joel and Sandy Wilcox-Fairbanks

Nov 18, 2012, 8:19:48 AM11/18/12
to Maine Birds List Serve
It is still present; Jerry Smith and John Wyatt are observing it right now.

Joel Wilcox
Cherryfield

John Cole

Nov 19, 2012, 12:22:28 AM11/19/12
to maine...@googlegroups.com
My wife and I are going to Cherryfield this morning to look for the Pink-footed Goose.  We are unfamiliar with this area.  We would appreciate any information about the best place(s) to look for the bird.

Thanks,
John and Margaret Cole
Columbus GA / visiting in Belfast

Joel and Sandy Wilcox-Fairbanks

Nov 21, 2012, 9:34:18 AM11/21/12
to Maine Birds List Serve
Still present, on the north side of Willey District Rd. today.

Joel Wilcox
Cherryfield

Joel and Sandy Wilcox-Fairbanks

Nov 22, 2012, 10:08:45 AM11/22/12
to Maine Birds List Serve
Still present; the flock (north of WD Rd.) was split this morning, and the PFG was in the westernmost group.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Joel Wilcox
Cherryfield

Michael Little

Nov 23, 2012, 3:05:34 PM11/23/12
to Maine Birds
Hi

The Pink-footed Goose was still in the field off Willy District Road in Cherryfield this morning at 10:50.  Clearly visible through my scope, grazing with a flock of Canada Geese.
Thanks to Joel for stopping to see! if we had found it.

Mike and Dawn Little

Joel and Sandy Wilcox-Fairbanks

Nov 26, 2012, 9:48:59 AM11/26/12
to Maine Birds List Serve
Still present, south side of Willey District Rd. Far enough away that a scope would be helpful.

Also a single Snow Bunting on a gravel road through a brushy area next to the Narraguagus River.

Joel Wilcox
Cherryfield