Fryeburg Sandhill cranes????

DEBRA M POWERS

Oct 12, 2020, 7:38:48 PM10/12/20
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening:

If someone could be so kind as to tell me if there has been any recent sightings of the Sandhill cranes in Fryeburg sense the 9th?  I would be coming from the South Berwick area, it is a bit of a ride but would be totally worth seeing so many.  I have had the pleasure of seeing one a few years back in NH.  Would be thinking of heading that way on Wednesday.
Again thanks so much for any help you can provide.
Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

Aletha Boyle

Oct 14, 2020, 11:58:12 AM10/14/20
to Maine birds
Oddly enough, there have been no Sandhill Cranes gathering in Norridgewock this year.  We usually have between 20 and 30 on Route 8 between Smithfield and Norridgewock.  Not sure about Fryeburg.  Aletha