Barnacle Goose

Weston Barker

Nov 6, 2021, 2:35:22 PM11/6/21
to maine...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently leaving the South School athletic field in Rockland at 2:30 pm, and the Barnacle Goose is still present and showing well with the Canada flock. Nice to study it for an hour and a half from the fenceline along Thomaston St.

-Weston

Richard Garrigus

Nov 7, 2021, 5:59:14 AM11/7/21
to Maine Birds List
The Barnacle Goose continues in Rockland. There is just enough light at the moment to allow me to separate out the BRNG from the CANG currently assembled in the shallow waters of the cove that forms the southern edge of Snow Marine Park. I’m guessing the geese will relocate to the athletic field beside the South Elementary School later in the morning.

Ben Tucker

Nov 7, 2021, 9:28:47 AM11/7/21
to Richard Garrigus, Maine Birds List
Barnacle Goose flew out of cove with the CANG group at 9:08am. Not at South Elem fields as of 9:20, if headed that way.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021, 5:59 AM Richard Garrigus <rgar...@meca.edu> wrote:
The Barnacle Goose continues in Rockland. There is just enough light at the moment to allow me to separate out the BRNG from the CANG currently assembled in the shallow waters of the cove that forms the southern edge of Snow Marine Park. I’m guessing the geese will relocate to the athletic field beside the South Elementary School later in the morning.

Ben Tucker

Nov 7, 2021, 9:40:56 AM11/7/21
to Richard Garrigus, Maine Birds List
It's here at 191 Thomaston St. LONZA building.  9:40am.

Fyn Kynd

Nov 7, 2021, 11:33:02 AM11/7/21
to Maine birds
Still present as of 11:30 at 183 Thomaston Street, the Lonza lot. Great views.

- Fyn

Fyn Kynd

Nov 7, 2021, 12:55:15 PM11/7/21
to Maine birds
At 12:38 the flock lifted off and went back to the elementary school.