styling the subscription confirmation thank you page

Etamaro

Dec 6, 2011, 9:28:34 AM12/6/11
to MailPress
Hi,

Mailpress REAALY rocks
It is the best mailing system, and the tracking system is amazimg

Im looking for a way to change the thank you page that is presented
after the 'confirm' button is clicked.
Meaning:

Client is signed up for newsletter, receives a please confirm your
subscription email.
Then - after they click confirm, they get a page that says:
"subscription confirmed"

Now - I want to change the text.
Make it a bit more friendly

like: Thank you for signing up to our mailing list etc.

How do I do that?

Thanks allot

andré renaut

Dec 6, 2011, 10:40:14 AM12/6/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
this is managed in MP_Mail_links.class.php

http://xref.mailpress.org/nav.html?mp-includes/class/MP_Mail_links.class.php.source.html

2011/12/6 Etamaro <eta...@gmail.com>

--
=== Please Donate ! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2erenaut%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=MailPress&item_number=gg&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=EUR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest ===

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

--
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
Please, think about the environment before printing this message.

Etamar Sean Oren

Dec 6, 2011, 11:06:59 AM12/6/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks allot

Etamar

Graham Stoney

Dec 6, 2011, 7:49:29 PM12/6/11
to MailPress
I'd like to be able to do this more easily too, without having to edit
code.

I've added this to my wishlist at:
http://buildyourblog.net/email/mailpress/mailpress-enhancement-bug-fix-wishlist

Cheers,