Setting the Return-Path in Bounce_handling_II?

Graham Stoney

Jul 18, 2011, 8:21:15 AM7/18/11
to MailPress
Hi Andre,

MailPress 5.1 looks really cool. I particularly like the new
Bounce_handling_II Add-On; but I have a small problem. I can't see any
way to set the Return-Path: to point to my bounce mailbox, as you can
in Bounce_handling. Is this an oversight, or am I missing something?

thanks,
Graham
http://grahamstoney.com/

andré renaut

Jul 18, 2011, 8:39:06 AM7/18/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
good point, in fact the addon has been developped and tested with a gmail account that already includes a return path !
I am going to see how to add this.

2011/7/18 Graham Stoney <lqmm...@trashmail.net>
--
=== Please Donate ! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2erenaut%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=MailPress&item_number=gg&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=EUR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest ===

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

--
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
Please, think about the environment before printing this message.

andré renaut

Jul 18, 2011, 9:13:24 AM7/18/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
here is the patch

test it and let me know

2011/7/18 andré renaut <andre....@gmail.com>
mailpress.rar

Graham Stoney

Jul 19, 2011, 2:33:00 AM7/19/11
to MailPress
Looks good so far; except that optional should be spelt with just the
one 'n'. :-)

ovidiu

Jul 19, 2011, 8:12:54 AM7/19/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
I tried those files but I still don't see where to set the return path?
is this how it is supposed to look?

andré renaut

ovidiu

Jul 19, 2011, 9:39:59 AM7/19/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
ok, so the current setting applies to both. thanks

andré renaut

Jul 19, 2011, 9:49:44 AM7/19/11
to mail...@googlegroups.com
so the current settings applies to the mail.

if you deactivate Bounce
you can optioNally add a new return path in BounceII settings.

2011/7/19 ovidiu <ovi...@pacura.ru>
ok, so the current setting applies to both. thanks

--
=== Please Donate ! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2erenaut%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=MailPress&item_number=gg&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=EUR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest ===

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

Graham Stoney

Sep 4, 2011, 9:19:52 PM9/4/11
to MailPress
Thanks for this Andre; it seems to be working well. I've rewritten my
instructions on configuring bounce message processing to use
Bounce_handling_II at:
http://buildyourblog.net/email/mailpress/set-automatic-bounce-email-processing-mailpress

Cheers,
Graham

Ovidiu

Apr 3, 2014, 6:09:31 PM4/3/14
to mail...@googlegroups.com
So does one have to decide between Bounce I OR Bounce II?
Or can I activate both at the same time safely? Is there any benefit in doing so?

andré renaut

Apr 4, 2014, 2:00:10 AM4/4/14
to MailPress
i use bounceII

So does one have to decide between Bounce I OR Bounce II?
Or can I activate both at the same time safely? Is there any benefit in doing so?

=== Please Donate ! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2erenaut%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=MailPress&item_number=gg&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=EUR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest ===

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MailPress" group.