Add a form button is broken

Jazari

Mar 11, 2010, 2:33:13 AM3/11/10
to MailPress
When I click on Add a form in the forms page, nothing happens. Not
even an error message. Earlier, I received an error message asking me
to enter a valid email address (which I had done), but now the page is
unresponsive.

I'm using Wordpress 2.9.2. Ideas?

andré renaut

Mar 11, 2010, 12:35:25 PM3/11/10
to mail...@googlegroups.com
nothing in the  list on the right ?
any javascript errors brought by external plugins ?

2010/3/11 Jazari <jpfla...@gmail.com>
--
=== Please Donate ! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2erenaut%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=MailPress&item_number=gg&amount=5%2e00&currency_code=EUR&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest ===

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

--
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
Please, think about the environment before printing this message.

Demosthenes

Mar 28, 2010, 9:48:56 PM3/28/10
to MailPress
I'm having the same problem for add autoresponder and mailing list.
When I click the add button nothing happens, no errors.
I just installed mailpress and have successfully sent test mails to my
self. I decided to start setting up an autoresponder, but nothing is
happening. I tried in IE and firefox.

On Mar 11, 1:35 pm, andré renaut <andre.ren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> nothing in the  list on the right ?
> any javascript errors brought by external plugins ?
>

> 2010/3/11 Jazari <jpflana...@gmail.com>

> > When I click on Add a form in the forms page, nothing happens. Not
> > even an error message. Earlier, I received an error message asking me
> > to enter a valid email address (which I had done), but now the page is
> > unresponsive.
>
> > I'm using Wordpress 2.9.2. Ideas?
>
> > --
> > === Please Donate !

> >https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=andre%2...

> > Groups "MailPress" group.

> > mailpress+...@googlegroups.com<mailpress%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

andré renaut

Mar 29, 2010, 7:01:13 AM3/29/10
to mail...@googlegroups.com
any javascript errors ?

2010/3/29 Demosthenes <oak...@gmail.com>

Groups "MailPress" group.
mailpress+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mailpress?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mailpress+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Walt Oakhem

Mar 29, 2010, 9:21:02 AM3/29/10
to mail...@googlegroups.com