format request for Bulk add

Oliver

Jan 27, 2010, 10:25:04 AM1/27/10
to MailPress
Hi,
whenever I get an email from a (potential) customer, I like to add
that person to my mailing lists.
So I copy his email in my Mail client, and paste it in the "Bulk add"
field at the bottom of the User page.
It always pastes as "Full Name <em...@address.net>"
it would be great if you could extend the parser to extract name and
address out of this format, so that we don't always have to reformat
this as "em...@address.net,Full Name"

Thanks a lot for your great plugin!

Oliver

Jan 27, 2010, 10:41:20 AM1/27/10
to MailPress

Oh, one more thing:
when I use the bulk add feature, to add many people to a mailing list,
usually several people are not added, because their email address is
already in another mailing list.
I usually want these people to be added to the (new) list anyway, even
if they're already in another list. Maybe you could add a checkbox for
"add emails even if already in another mailing list". Of course, if
they are already in the (new) mailing list, they should not be added
again.

Oliver