Uninstall - Reset

nirsound

Mar 20, 2009, 3:42:50 PM3/20/09
to MailPress
1. Is there a way to uninstall Mailpress, including all tables from
the database
2. Is there a way to reset Mailpress, defaulting all settings?

andré renaut

Mar 20, 2009, 6:41:52 PM3/20/09
to mail...@googlegroups.com
drop all mailpress tables

delete into the wordpress options table all options starting with 'MailPress'

delete into the wordpress postmeta table all metakey like '_MailPress%'

for taxonomy tables delete all rows in the apprpriate tables with taxonomy = 'MailPress_mailing_list'

--
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
Please, think about the environment before printing this message.

nirsound

Mar 20, 2009, 7:04:04 PM3/20/09
to MailPress
this is bit too advance for me, can you explain the steps to go into
in PhpMyAdmin in simple words?
In the next release I suggest add buttons (reset / uninstall) to
perform all these actions...

On Mar 20, 3:41 pm, andré renaut <andre.ren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> drop all mailpress tables
>
> delete into the wordpress options table all options starting with
> 'MailPress'
>
> delete into the wordpress postmeta table all metakey like '_MailPress%'
>
> for taxonomy tables delete all rows in the apprpriate tables with taxonomy =
> 'MailPress_mailing_list'

Arno

Mar 21, 2009, 2:27:18 PM3/21/09
to MailPress
login PHPmyadmin
go to your database
select all rows starting with wp_Mailpress. Delete them
search for wp_options table. Click on the first icon 'explore'. Search
for all Mailpress items. delete them
repeat this for the wp_postmeta table and the wp_term_taxonomy table