[horde] Different logins for Horde and IMP?

Christian Mimberg

Jan 26, 2005, 11:01:05 AM1/26/05
Hello,

I use Horde with IMP. At the moment I have two different logins and
passwords - one for Horde and the other for my Emailcount.

Is it possible to log in to IMP automatically after log in to horde without
changing the Horde login data to the same as the login data of my
Emailaccount? Or is that the only way? (My Horde login is by SQL
Authentication)

Thank You

Christian

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot

Jan Schneider

Jan 26, 2005, 11:12:50 AM1/26/05
Zitat von Christian Mimberg <Ma...@gmx.de>:

> I use Horde with IMP. At the moment I have two different logins and
> passwords - one for Horde and the other for my Emailcount.
>
> Is it possible to log in to IMP automatically after log in to horde without
> changing the Horde login data to the same as the login data of my
> Emailaccount? Or is that the only way? (My Horde login is by SQL
> Authentication)

No, this is only possible if you have the same name and password for both.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

Ashutosh

Jan 26, 2005, 2:41:59 PM1/26/05
Jan, if I am using the same Username/Password for both, how can I log
in to IMP automatically ?
( My Horde Login is also by SQL Auth )

Thanks!