Re: [imp] IMP 4.3.3 (final)

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Peter Meier

未读,
2009年2月1日 17:39:522009/2/1
收件人
Hi

> The major changes compared to IMP version H3 (4.3.2) are:
> * SECURITY: Escape output in message.php, pgp.php and smime.php
> * Several bugfixes and minor improvements

one of these fixes somehow (re-)introduced an old problem after entering
the gpg passphrase.

We have added this to the old bug report:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/6834#c7

We don't know if the error have been reintroduced or it's a different
error with the same behaviour. However the problem description fits
exactly, therefore we thought it's ok to add a note to the old bug. Or
should we open a new one?

cheers pete

Marco Favero

未读,
2009年2月5日 08:38:202009/2/5
收件人
Hi all,
after upgrading to this version using horde-webmail-1.2.2 I notice
what follow using Silver theme.
If I open a message and I select "Headers", "Show All Headers" (but
also Show Mailing List Information), no headers were shown. Browser
come back to previous messages tree, and report this info:

"Requested message not found."

What does it happen?
Could you help me?

I thank you very much for every hints.
With kind regards
Marco

Jan Schneider

未读,
2009年2月5日 08:53:502009/2/5
收件人
Zitat von Marco Favero <fa...@csi.it>:

> Hi all,
> after upgrading to this version using horde-webmail-1.2.2 I notice
> what follow using Silver theme.
> If I open a message and I select "Headers", "Show All Headers" (but
> also Show Mailing List Information), no headers were shown. Browser
> come back to previous messages tree, and report this info:
>
> "Requested message not found."
>
> What does it happen?
> Could you help me?

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7926