HAVE_DMALLOC_H in acconfig.h

Joakim Tjernlund

May 19, 2011, 10:02:57 AM5/19/11

Hi Devs

Please consider changing this in acconfig.h:
#if HAVE_DMALLOC_H
#define DMALLOC_FUNC_CHECK
#endif
to a proper #ifdef:
#ifdef HAVE_DMALLOC_H
#define DMALLOC_FUNC_CHECK
#endif

It causes gcc warnings whne -Wundef is used.

Jocke

Wes Hardaker

May 19, 2011, 3:45:34 PM5/19/11

JT> Please consider changing this in acconfig.h:

And here I thought we didn't have any of those left ;-)

Thanks! I've fixed it in the SVN tree.
--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snm...@lists.sourceforge.net