Curiosity : OpenEXR

Laurent Rathle

Jun 18, 2004, 1:15:30 PM6/18/04

Hello,

I would like to know which tool use OpenEXR in KDE ? Is it special for Nvidia
cards ? I had problem with libGLcore.so.1 missing when tring to install it.

Thank you,

--
Laurent Rathle
http://www.kde-france.org

Brad Hards

Jun 18, 2004, 10:03:16 PM6/18/04
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 03:15 am, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know which tool use OpenEXR in KDE ? Is it special for
> Nvidia cards ? I had problem with libGLcore.so.1 missing when tring to
> install it.
There are two tools - a kfileplugin plugin (in kdegraphics) and a kimgio
plugin (in kdelibs). The first extracts meta-data, the other allows display
of EXR images in any KDE app that uses KImgIO.

The OpenEXR library has autoconf magic that detects what is installed? Did you
install OpenEXR from source? If a package, I think you probably have a
packaging problem. If from source, do the exrdisplay and similar tools work
OK?

Brad