[discuss] Missing Calc features (Chart)

Björn Milcke

Aug 14, 2001, 6:15:42 AM8/14/01

I agree that regression parameters in the legend of a chart would be
helpful. As the chart will be redesigned in the near future, we will not
include such a feature at the moment, but we will surely keep this in
mind for the new implementation.

Björn

Am 09.08.2001, 23:49:40, schrieb Adolfo Castro
<adolfo...@sinectis.com.ar> zum Thema [discuss] Missing Calc features:

> Hi again
> I really miss (and need) certain Calc features:
> * In an X-Y chart, the regression line should give some regression
parameters (equation and R2, like Excel does)
> * It would be very useful a tool like the Excel´s "Solver". Nothing to do
with "Goal seek", because Solver allows you to add restrictions, conditions
and even to control some parameters for the numerical aproximation. I use
it a lot... Maybe somebody could program a macro like Solver or even
better.