Using Gravity Forms for creating WP users, AND attach the user to my MC List and Group. API ERROR?

Athen

Feb 15, 2012, 8:49:27 AM2/15/12
to MailChimp API Discuss
Hi.

I was directed here by Sarah from Tech Support.

I'm working on a WP Multi Site; at the site, I have a Gravity Form,
that has a User Registration AND MailChimp plugins activated (supplied
by GF), so I can create users via front end forms. The user is
automaticly created in Wordpress, and the the MailChimp plugin adds
the user and the extra Gravity Form fields to my MC account. That is
so awesome in theory - the user is created in WP, BUT doesn't get
attached to my MailChimp list and group.
I can see the MC API engine recieves a fault when I fill out the form
- but I cannot see what the fault is. Can you help?

MC username: Athenas

jesse

Feb 15, 2012, 8:51:48 AM2/15/12
to MailChimp API Discuss
Nope. Since you aren't coding, you'll need to work with the code
provider - Gravity Forms - who can tell you where any error logs they
are producing are and help you identify/correct any errors that are
occurring.

jesse

Athen

Feb 15, 2012, 8:52:44 AM2/15/12
to MailChimp API Discuss
Forgot to mention that the form works fine as plain form, directly
from within MC and HTML clean form.

Lookin forward to hear from you :)

Have a nice day!

Bw. Athen

Athen

Feb 15, 2012, 8:53:55 AM2/15/12
to MailChimp API Discuss
Thanks. Will contact them and get back with an answer, hopefully.