TimeWarp via the API

Isaac

Feb 3, 2010, 7:29:45 PM2/3/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
We create all our campaigns and schedule them via the API, and are
very interested in using the new TimeWarp feature. When are the new
features going to be exposed via the api, and documentation updated?

Thanks.

jesse

Feb 4, 2010, 3:31:51 PM2/4/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
I'd hoped by today, but it's looking like it may not be until next
week.

jesse

Isaac

Feb 15, 2010, 12:26:26 PM2/15/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
I see 1.2.5 is released today, but no mention is made of TimeWarp, nor
does there appear to be any mention of it in the methods one would
expect it to exist in like campaignSchedule().

Is there an expected timeframe for this functionality in the API?

Thanks,
Isaac

jesse

Feb 15, 2010, 12:38:44 PM2/15/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
Hopefully in the relatively near future, we just couldn't delay the
release any further.

jesse

Isaac

Apr 1, 2010, 12:28:25 PM4/1/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
Any chance you could comment on the state of getting TimeWarp into the
API? I understand if its still an unknown - TimeWarp is just awesome,
and being able to schedule by API again would make our lives easier.

Thanks,
Isaac

On Feb 15, 2:38 pm, jesse <je...@mailchimp.com> wrote:
> Hopefully in the relatively near future, we just couldn't delay the
> release any further.
>
> jesse
>
> On Feb 15, 12:26 pm, Isaac <isaac.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I see 1.2.5 is released today, but no mention is made ofTimeWarp, nor

> > does there appear to be any mention of it in the methods one would
> > expect it to exist in like campaignSchedule().
>
> > Is there an expected timeframe for this functionality in the API?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Isaac
>
> > On Feb 4, 4:31 pm, jesse <je...@mailchimp.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'd hoped by today, but it's looking like it may not be until next
> > > week.
>
> > > jesse

jesse

Apr 2, 2010, 1:36:41 PM4/2/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
The plan is still to add it in with the next round of updates, but I'm
not completely certain when that will be available.

jesse