MMC module.rb bug?

Eric

Nov 14, 2008, 1:30:02 PM11/14/08
to Dr Nic's Magic Models
I've been using magic multi connections for a while now happily. But
i moved my code to a new environment and it started throwing
"uninitialized constant ClassMethods" from Connected#const_missing
which was called from the following line in
Module#update_active_records

c = "#{self.name}::#{c_str}".constantize

It turned out this was looking for Object::ClassMethods. After some
guesswork, we replaced this with

c = self.const_get(c_str)

which seems to solve the problem. any idea whether this is
correct? :)

PS: module.rb has a bug in its logging line, it has "uninitialized
constant \{const_id}" instead of "uninitialized constant #{const_id}"

Thanks!