setting a default Parent Page?

brando...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2009, 4:16:17 PM11/18/09
to Magic Fields
When you are setting up a new ‘Write Panel’ for a ‘Page’ and there is
an option for ‘Assigned Theme’ where you can choose a default
template...

would it be possible to also give the option to choose an assigned
"Parent Page" here?

I tried to hack the plugin to get it to show up, but I don't know
enough. I noticed the "more-fields" plugin has this function. If
anyone know how I can hack Magic Fields to have this functionality?
Or if there is a way to create a plugin for the magic fields plugin
that would give this option... that would be awesome.

Since the main pages my client will be creating needs to be a child of
another page, I just don't want them to have to select the proper
parent page every time they post.

Thanks.

Hunk

Nov 18, 2009, 9:53:31 PM11/18/09
to Magic Fields
ok, esta nueva opcion ya fue agregada a la version de desarrollo
(parent page).

here they are the changes:
http://github.com/hunk/Magic-Fields/commit/2c812b012f4bec6d98a630a2a7cc79be115621cf
http://github.com/hunk/Magic-Fields/commit/beb2442e068fa773c09de6c61ccc4c4432a8edc4

this function already will be in next relase.

On Nov 18, 3:16 pm, "brandon.s...@gmail.com" <brandon.s...@gmail.com>

brando...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2009, 2:11:13 AM11/19/09
to Magic Fields
eso es asombroso, gracias. lo conseguí para trabajar. enchufable
impresionante, gracias por todo.

that is amazing, thanks. i got it to work. awesome plugin, thanks
for everything.