Adding the magic fields to RSS feed

Emil Dorbell

Sep 22, 2010, 6:18:30 AM9/22/10
to Magic Fields
Hi,
I've been trying out magic fields for the last couple of days and it's
great. A question though, how do I go about adding the fields to my
RSS feed?

Hunk

Sep 22, 2010, 12:54:00 PM9/22/10
to Magic Fields

Emil Dorbell

Sep 22, 2010, 4:08:35 PM9/22/10
to Magic Fields
Thanks, but I'm not really figuring this out... I added the code from
that post to my functions.php but it doesn't do anything. What else do
I need to do? Excuse my lack of skills in this matter :)

On Sep 22, 6:54 pm, Hunk <ing.ed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> check thishttp://groups.google.com/group/magic-fields/browse_thread/thread/5424...

Hunk

Sep 23, 2010, 12:34:17 AM9/23/10
to Magic Fields

Emil Dorbell

Sep 23, 2010, 5:12:04 AM9/23/10
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, works like a charm. Thank you!

Emil Dorbell

Oct 1, 2010, 9:08:01 AM10/1/10
to Magic Fields
In a very irritating way this just stopped working. Here's my feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/bokpuffen (as you can see, the fields
doesn't show up)

Here's the code I have in functions.php (forfattare is the magic field
I'm trying to add to my feed):

function feed_magic_fields( $content ) {
global $post, $id;

if ( !is_feed() )
return $content;

// is feed
$forfattare = get('forfattare');
if($forfattare) {
$content .= ($forfattare);
}

return $content;
}

add_filter( 'the_content', 'feed_magic_fields' );