[Mountainbiking Association of Dublin] Kindlestown, Wednesday 19th, 6:30

Paddy

Apr 18, 2006, 11:01:13 AM4/18/06
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Myself and Geoff and heading down to Kindlestown for a spin on wednesday evening. We're aiming to be there/starting cycling at 6:30 so anyone else who wants to come along is more than welcome.

That should be plenty of time to allow for a good few laps before darkness sets in.
Paddy

--
Posted by Paddy to Mountainbiking Association of Dublin at 4/18/2006 03:58:00 PM

Paddy O'Brien

Apr 18, 2006, 12:06:47 PM4/18/06
to mad...@googlegroups.com
(From Tom ... who forgot to do a reply to all!)

I'll be up for that, first person to text me at 086-1713851 is welcome to a
lift....Tom

Hamilton Carroll

Apr 18, 2006, 12:20:53 PM4/18/06
to Paddy O'Brien, mad...@googlegroups.com
I'll meet you in the car park at 6.30.

Hamilton

Tom Heavey

Apr 18, 2006, 1:39:04 PM4/18/06
to Hamilton Carroll, Paddy O'Brien, mad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paddy, lifts been nabbed by Mark... see you guys at 6:30.

Stephen Scrivener

Apr 18, 2006, 2:28:58 PM4/18/06
to Tom Heavey, Hamilton Carroll, Paddy O'Brien, mad...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
If theres any other places free i'm definately interested!

Steve- 0861653925
Cheers!