Interclub Race this Sunday

Mick O'Dowd

Mar 23, 2006, 3:31:47 PM3/23/06
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget, round 3 of the Interclub Race Series takes place this Sunday
morning on Three Rock. Meeting at the Blue Light carpark at 9am, the race
will take place on the lower sections of the MAD circuit.

Time is closing in for the start of the NPS next month, so this will be a
great opportunity to get some practice in and identify your nemesis for the
season ahead...

Mick.

Morgan O'Connell

Mar 24, 2006, 5:11:53 AM3/24/06
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'd recommend everyone comes along to this - even people who consider themselves beginners. It's really more fun than competitive so it'll be a bit of a laugh. Mind you, Ryan came second in Round 2 so he's going to be taking this very seriously. The race itself is quite short so we'll be going for a spin afterwards.

Here's a map to find your way there:

http://www.iol.ie/~imra/route_bluelight.html

Regards,
Morgan

Richie Byrne

Mar 24, 2006, 5:57:20 AM3/24/06
to Morgan O'Connell, mad...@googlegroups.com
yeah , great idea ,its just for the craic...though I will be working on my bating Morgan over the head with a log technique after he threatened me with a kids plastic toy..