Bees on exposed comb, Madison East

jeanne hansen

Aug 13, 2017, 1:50:13 PM8/13/17
to Madbees Madbees, heid...@gmail.com
Heidi Johnson has combs of bees at the top of her fireplace chimney, under the outdoors "mantle."  By climbing onto a lower roof nearby, the bees are accessible.

The address is
5110 Hackney Way
Madison  (not far from Woodman's East)

e-mail in the address line.

I hope someone is interested in  going to get these bees, and put them to some use before they die in the storms of winter.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714
608-244-5094

jeanne hansen

Aug 13, 2017, 3:25:57 PM8/13/17
to Madbees Madbees
I biked over to admire the "bees" and naturally they are wasps.  The lady did show me the 10 honey bees working the orgeano immediately below the wasp nest.  Just too bad she couldn't find her binoculars to observe the wasps.

Thanks!
Jeanne Hansen
824 Jacobson Ave
Madison, WI 53714