Vista and Flash.

1 view

BWMagus

Nov 4, 2008, 12:13:27 AM11/4/08
Hi everyone. Alright, I bought a new computer with 64 bit Vista, and it came
with Flash (never checked the version number). Everything was fine, it worked
as recently as 2 hours ago. Now it's gone. Nothing that requires it will work
and, as best as I can tell, it's nowhere in my system files. So, I tried to
download it. It tells me that my system is not supported, despite working
earlier. So it's missing or hidden and I can't download it again; I would
appreciate any help with this. Thank you.

KeukaFlyer

Nov 4, 2008, 12:29:17 PM11/4/08
I have the same problem. When I started my computer today it asked if I wanted
to update. I did, and now there is nothing there. When I go to a website that
requires it and click download it tells me my platform does not support it.
Any help would be great!

Thanks!

LuckgalNJ

Nov 4, 2008, 7:53:57 PM11/4/08
Me too! I have Vista and HAD Flash Player. Got a notice popup from Adobe that
I needed to upgrade but must uninstall my exisiting Flash first. So I
uninstalled using the instructions provided by the Adobe link. BUT when I try
to download Flash Player it says "Platform not supported". :frown; I went
through the exercise of diabling the security settings in IE which is
apparently a common Vista problem and it had no effect. So now i am without a
FlashPlayer, period.

Hello Adobe what is up?

easy...@zcloud.net

Nov 23, 2008, 2:40:59 AM11/23/08
I have posted a solution to this problem

Vista + Internet Explorer 7 + Flash Problem

@

http://www.easysurf.cc/shortct.htm#vista