horizontal scroll menu

SyDesigner

Feb 28, 2003, 6:39:28 AM2/28/03
Hi Flash experts,

Could anyone help me pls.
I'm trying to make a gallery section which have the scroll thing.
Whenever you put your cursor to the left and right, the image will follow to
the left and right. But the problem I am having at the moment is when it
start loaded, the movie automatically scroll horizontally to the left which
is wrong. The scroll should be to the right when it started. Is there anyway
I could change the direction for it?
thx in advance ppls...
here is the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/sydesigner/test.htm

pls reply to jide...@hotmail.com

- [ Paul Ferrie ] -

Feb 28, 2003, 7:26:08 AM2/28/03
place a - insted of a + where the code is applied to the movement

hope it helps

"SyDesigner" <sydes...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

- [ Paul Ferrie ] -

Feb 28, 2003, 7:49:26 AM2/28/03
sure

> Hi there...
> if i send u the FLA file, would you be able modify it as i tried to follow
> your suggestion by replacing the + with -, that didnt help.
> thx a lot.
>
> PS: can i get your email address?

SyDesigner

SyDesigner