gotoAndPlay next scene when reach the "end" cue point

wuzhishan

Jul 17, 2008, 12:15:19 PM7/17/08
Hi, I have a flv with actionscript cue point "welcome_end". It's will be
progressive download from web server. It has a component name "flv_welcome" on
stage. What I want to do is after the flv play reach to its end, the flash
movie will go to and play next scene.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Heroina

Jul 17, 2008, 9:51:57 PM7/17/08

You can do this using two different ways:

1. Adding a listener to the cue point you put in your flv (I assume
your cue point is at the end of the flv):

flv_welcome.addEventListener("cuePoint", detectCuePoint);

function detectCuePoint(event) {
if(event.info.name == "welcome_end") {
gotoAndPlay("Scene 2");
}
}

2. Adding a listener to your component to detect the end of the flv
video:

flv_welcome.addEventListener("complete", changeScene);

function changeScene() {
gotoAndPlay("Scene 2");
}

Cheers.