Datatype problem in Query of Querys in MX

RicktT

Dec 8, 2003, 4:43:35 PM12/8/03
I was having a similar issue, and after banging my head against the wall for months, I tried converting my original data to WDDX then back. It seems to correctly type the data and the problem goes away.

Try doing a <cfwddx action="CFML2WDDX" input="#basequery#" output="newquery">
then-
Try doing a <cfwddx action="WDDX2CFML" input="#newquery#" output="basequery">

Then see if your Q of Q works after the above 2 lines. When you go from wddx2cfml and name your output the same as your original data, it overwrites the structure and correctly types the data.

Let me know if it worked for you.
Thanks,
Rick

Rick Troiani